[MOAB-dev] Possible bug in MBParallelComm.cpp

Roman Putanowicz putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl
Sat Jan 30 21:47:32 CST 2010

Hi,

I looked at the code of MBParallelComm.cpp and noticed comment
that (as far as I understand the code) does not go with the code:

Starting at the line 2812 there is fragment:

// get entities adjacent to skin ents from shared_dim down to
// zero; don't create them if they don't exist already
  for (int this_dim = skin_dim-1; this_dim >= 0; this_dim--) {
       result = mbImpl->get_adjacencies(skin_ents[skin_dim], this_dim,
                                        true, skin_ents[this_dim],
                                        MBInterface::UNION);
                                                                                            RRA("Failed getting skin adjacencies.");
   }

The third argument to get_adjacencies function has the value 'true'.
However the name of this argument is 'create_if_missing'

Is the code or comment wrong (or am I misunderstanding something) ?

Regards

Roman
--
Roman Putanowicz  < putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl  >
Institute for Computational Civil Engng (L-5)