[MOAB-dev] problems building mcnpmit

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 29 16:25:30 CST 2010

Hi Bob,

mcnpmit is something we developed here and is deprecated.  Its value as
an example is questionable since a big chunk of it has been replaced by
a reader that is in MOAB proper (ReadMCNP).

Unless anyone disagrees, we can probably delete this tool entirely.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------ --
Paul P.H. Wilson              419 Engineering Research Building
wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu                       1500 Engineering Dr
ph/fax: 608/263-0807                          Madison, WI 53706

           My calendar: http://bit.ly/pphw-calendar

       Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group
               http://cnerg.engr.wisc.edu

          Associate Professor, Nuclear Engineering
              Engineering Physics Department
               http://www.engr.wisc.edu/ep

        Chair, Energy Analysis & Policy Certificate
         Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
                http://nelson.wisc.edu/eap/

          Contributing to the joy and improvement
                  of all those around me