[MOAB-dev] Edges on subdomain interface

Roman Putanowicz putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl
Fri Jan 29 09:18:48 CST 2010

Hi,

Could you please give me a hint what would be the best approach
to find edges common to two subdomains.

I read the partitioned mesh and then use MBSkinner to find the
edges on the subdomain boundary. However I imagine that the edges
have different orientation thus simple intersection operation on
MBRange objects representing the edges does not work.
Is there in MOAB function to change the orientation of element
(order of vertices) or should I use quite other approach

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Regards,

Roman
--
Roman Putanowicz  < putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl  >
Institute for Computational Civil Engng (L-5)