[MOAB-dev] MOAB Parallel Builds

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:13:20 CST 2010

Starting tonight, the parallel test for MOAB on the Fath-o-Matic should actually be running in parallel (yay!). The problems with scdtest should be fixed (assuming I got the environment variables set up on the cron job properly), but there's now a handful of failures much later, in iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp. Below are the relevant bits of the log that I got from running the tests manually. The tests are running with MPICH2, HDF5 1.8.4, and with gfortran for the F77/F90 compilers (the MPICH2 build wasn't compiled with F90 support).

- Jim

Failed assertion: count == expected_global_vtx_count
  at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:793
Error code  1 at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:957
test_get_by_type : FAILED!!
Failed assertion: count == expected_global_vtx_count
  at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:793
Error code  1 at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:975
test_get_by_topo : FAILED!!
test_part_id_handle : success
test_part_rank : success
test_get_neighbors : success
test_get_part_boundary : success
test_part_boundary_iter : success
test_get_adjacencies : success
test_entity_iterator : success
test_entity_owner : success
test_entity_status : success
test_entity_copy_parts : success
test_entity_copies : success
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 1
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 2
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 3
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 6
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 7
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 8
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 9
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 10
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 11
Failed assertion: 0 == errcount
  at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:2603
test_push_tag_data_iface : FAILED!!
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 1
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 2
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 3
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 6
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 7
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 8
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 9
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 10
Rank 0 : getIntData failed for vertex 11
Failed assertion: 0 == errcount
  at iMeshP_unit_tests.cpp:2603
test_push_tag_data_ghost : FAILED!!
test_create_ghost_ents : success