[MOAB-dev] MOAB nightly snapshots and other Buildbot news

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 18 13:51:53 CST 2009

We'll figure out what to do with this, but just having it is useful, so thanks.

 > Finally, there are a handful of warnings being emitted from the various
 > builds (see http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/waterfall ). If anyone wants to
 > eliminate them, that would probably be good.

On the general note of warnings, going forward let this be notice that we should do whatever we can to remove the
warnings, even if the resulting expression/statement doesn't seem otherwise necessary.  I can't imagine this costing
anything in terms of runtime; when I've done this in the code, I usually put a comment to that effect above the
offending statement or construct.

- tim

James Porter wrote:
> The Buildbot is now running nightly distcheck builds and "uploading" the
> generated tarball to the web (really it's just copying it to the
> Buildbot's public_html folder). Summaries are here
> http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/builders/moab-distcheck and the tarball is
> here http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/moab-3.99.tar.gz . I'd like to get
> this put somewhere else, though we'll have to decide where that is and
> how to disseminate updates (e.g. should the upload step log into the
> Trac page and update the datestamp for the current snapshot?)
>
> I've also linked the failed-build RSS feeds on the Buildbot's front
> page, so if you prefer that method of keeping up to date, you can
> subscribe to those.
>
> - Jim

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.