[MOAB-dev] MOAB nightly snapshots and other Buildbot news

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:17:00 CST 2009

The Buildbot is now running nightly distcheck builds and "uploading" the
generated tarball to the web (really it's just copying it to the
Buildbot's public_html folder). Summaries are here
http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/builders/moab-distcheck and the tarball is
here http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/moab-3.99.tar.gz . I'd like to get
this put somewhere else, though we'll have to decide where that is and
how to disseminate updates (e.g. should the upload step log into the
Trac page and update the datestamp for the current snapshot?)

I've also linked the failed-build RSS feeds on the Buildbot's front
page, so if you prefer that method of keeping up to date, you can
subscribe to those.

Finally, there are a handful of warnings being emitted from the various
builds (see http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/waterfall ). If anyone wants to
eliminate them, that would probably be good.

- Jim