[MOAB-dev] problem with configure.in

Ryuta Suzuki suzu0037 at aem.umn.edu
Mon Jul 21 16:50:47 CDT 2008

Hummm, the problem still persists.

I removed the entire MOAB directory and did 'svn checkout' from the
repository.
Now in the brand new MOAB directory, autoreconf -fi gave the same error
as reported before.

I think we really need to fix configure.in for autotool of the version
2.62 or later since I didn't see such issue with the previous version of
autotool.

Unless configure.in gets fixed, we won't be able to do 'configure' to
prepare for build process, at least, for the system equipped with
autotool 2.62.

Thank you,
ryuta