[hpc-announce] [BULK] CFP IWANN 2023: Deadline extension

Alberto Prieto aprieto at ugr.es
Wed Mar 22 04:33:31 CDT 2023

Apologies for cross-posting
===========================
Dear colleagues,

Just a brief reminder that IWANN 2023 has extended its deadline up to
April 2nd.

See al the information at our web site:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://iwann.uma.es/?page_id=1825__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RLDPQrBDhDE5kU_Bg0zVAjY2ortA8yJLKHnzNIka6yHci4sPIUJIk_zhq7vLVIoPxyNGVFVPGwVA6YgM-Xj6TIk$

We also underline the outstanding Plenary Speakers we count on: Amaury
Lendasse and Alberto Bosio.

The 17th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks
(IWANN2023) will be held in June 2023 in Ponta Delgada (Sao Miguel,
Azores Islands, Portugal).

Deadlines:
April 2nd, 2023 Submission of papers by authors
May 5th, 2023 Early registration (special rates)

You can find extended information on IWANN web pages:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://iwann.uma.es__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!RLDPQrBDhDE5kU_Bg0zVAjY2ortA8yJLKHnzNIka6yHci4sPIUJIk_zhq7vLVIoPxyNGVFVPGwVA6YgMKvl89zg$
or contact us at iwann at ugr.es

We hope this conference will be of your interest.

Best wishes

Andreu Català, Gonzalo Joya,  Ignacio Rojas
Co-Chairmen IWANN 2023

Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com