[hpc-announce] [MiM Talk - February 21st] In-Memory Computing with Associative Memories — A Cross-Layer Perspective

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 14 14:07:27 CST 2022

Dear colleagues,

we are excited to invite you to our second talk of Mondays in Memory
(MiM)* in 2022, “In-Memory Computing with Associative Memories — A
Cross-Layer Perspective”, by Prof. Xiaobo Sharon Hu from the University
of Notre Dame. This talk is schedule February 21st, 2022 at 4pm CET
(coming Monday) and is followed by Q&A, and an open discussion with the
speaker and our panelists  Dr. Xueqing Li (Tsinghua University) and  Dr.
Thomas Kämpfe (Fraunhofer IPMS). For more information, please see visit
MiM website. You can find the abstract of this talk at
https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/next.html

The link to this Monday's webinar is
https://tuwien.zoom.us/j/95094634063 (no registration is required).

Feel free to forward this information to your students and other
interested colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you all in our next
webinars!

Best regards,
Nima TaheriNejad

*MiM is a new biweekly webinar series dedicated to all aspects and
technologies for in-memory computing and in a broader sense near memory
computing. MiM is free and open to everyone around the world, held on
the first and third Monday of each month. To maximize the outreach, we
begin at 4-5:30pm central European time, which is 7-8:30am Pacific time
and 10-11:30pm Beijing time. Each webinar is consisted of an invited
talk and a Q&A with the speaker and two panel members.

Nima TaheriNejad, PhD
Assistant Professor,
TU Wien, Institute of Computer Technology,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Gusshausstrasse 27-29, Room CA0229
1040 Vienna, Austria, +43-1-58801-384-52

My latest publications (selected short list):
SIXOR: Single-cycle In-memristor XOR @ IEEE TVLSI 2021
Self-aware Data Processing for Power Saving in Resource-Constrained IoT Cyber-Physical Systems @ IEEE Sensors 2022
Sorting in Memristive Memory @ ACM JETCS 2022