[hpc-announce] [MiM Free Webinars]: An industrial in-memory computing talk on August 2nd

Nima TaheriNejad nima.taherinejad at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 27 11:21:58 CDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We one more talk planned in August before we take a summer break. On
August 2nd, 2021 at 4pm CET (7am Pacific and 10pm Beijing) Dr. Dave Fick
the CTO of Mythic presents their flash-based analog compute-in-memory
solution and activities. The talk will be followed by Q&A, and an open
discussion.

For more information please visit
https://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/MiM/next.html
The link to webinars are always posted there shortly before the actual
webinar starts.

Feel free to forward this information to your students and other
interested colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you all in our next
webinars!

Best regards,
Nima TaheriNejad

*MiM is a biweekly webinar series dedicated to all aspects and
technologies for in-memory computing and in a broader sense near memory
computing. MiM is free and open to everyone around the world (no
registration is required), held on the first and third Monday of each
month.

Nima TaheriNejad, PhD
Assisstant Professor,
TU Wien, Institute of Computer Technology,
http://www.ict.tuwien.ac.at/staff/taherinejad/

Gusshausstrasse 27-29, Room CA0229
1040 Vienna, Austria, +43-1-58801-384-52

My latest publications (selected short list):
Efficient Respiratory Rate Extraction on Smartwatch @ IEEE EMBC 2020
RoSA: A Framework for Modeling Self-Awareness in Cyber-Physical Systems @ IEEE ACCESS 2020
Autonomous Systems, Trust and Guarantees @ IEEE Design & Test 2020
UBAR: User and Battery Aware Resource Management for Smartphones @ ACM TECS 2021