[hpc-announce] [Electronics journal] Feature Paper Invitation for Special Issue "Fault-Tolerant Architectures and Applications for Embedded and Reconfigurable Systems-on-a-Chip" – Deadline: 15 April 2021

Rui Policarpo Duarte rui.duarte at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Wed Jan 20 13:19:55 CST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well!
/Electronics/ is running a Special Issue on the topic of "Fault-Tolerant
Architectures and Applications for Embedded and Reconfigurable
Systems-on-a-Chip". I am serving as the guest editor and I kindly ask
you to please consider contributing to the special issue.

The aim of this Special Issue is to gather the most recent developments
and applications of embedded and reconfigurable systems, covering, but
not limited to, the following scopes:
-	Applications of fault-tolerance mechanisms in Embedded and
Reconfigurable (SoC-FPGA) systems, e.g.: neural networks, edge
computing, automotive and space systems;
-	Approximating computing architectures
-	Fault-tolerance methods for heterogeneous systems;
-	Communication mechanisms for inter-layer fault-tolerance stack;
-	Unified hardware-software fault-tolerance;
-	Systems with limited resources: low-power and portable systems;
-	Open source implementations;
-	EDA tools.

The deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 April 2021.
Details can be found at the following link:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/Fault_Tolerant_SoC

We look forward to collaborating with you and to hearing back from you
soon.
Best regards,
Guest Editors
Dr. Rui Policarpo Duarte
Prof. Paulo Flores
INESC-ID, Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal