[hpc-announce] Final deadline extension: EduPar 2021

David Bunde dbunde at knox.edu
Tue Feb 9 23:44:32 CST 2021

EduPar 2021, the 11th NSF/TCPP Workshop on Parallel and Distributed
Computing Education, announces an extension of our paper submission
deadline.  We are now accepting full papers (6-8 pages), posters
(submit 2 page abstract), and Peachy Parallel Assignments (submit 2
page abstract) thru Feb 15th.

The workshop is a virtual event to be held on May 17th, organized in
conjunction with IPDPS `21.  The event brings together individuals
from academia, industry, and other educational and research
institutions to explore ideas, challenges, and experiences related to
Parallel and Distributed Computing (PDC) pedagogy and curricula.  We
invite unpublished manuscripts on a broad range of topics pertaining
to the teaching of PDC topics in the Computer Science and Computer
Engineering curriculum, as well as in other domain-specific
computational and data science curricula.

All accepted full papers will appear in the workshop proceedings and
be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.  Accepted Poster
abstracts and Peachy Assignments will be published as a summary paper.

For more information:
https://tcpp.cs.gsu.edu/curriculum/?q=edupar21
Email David Bunde, dbunde at knox.edu

Submission links: