[hpc-announce] CFP: The Fourth International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Networks, SEPTEMBER 1ST-4TH, 2020 – VALENCIA, SPAIN
msmirat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:10:46 CST 2020
*The Fourth International Conference on Multimedia Computing, Networking
and Applications (MCNA2020)*
*SEPTEMBER 1ST - 4TH, 2020 – VALENCIA, SPAIN*
Dealing with data from different modalities, is the common case in today's
systems. With the continuous development in network technologies,
acquisition systems, and computational power, creating and sharing
multimedia data is becoming easier for all people around the world. On
Facebook, for example, around 500000 comments are posted and around 135000
images are uploaded every second. Storing, searching in, analyzing, and
utilizing Multimedia data is highly challenging. That is why the
International Conference on Multimedia Computing, Networking and
Applications (MCNA) give the opportunity for researcher and practitioners
to present their efforts in addressing the challenges of dealing with
Multimedia data. The main topics include but are not limited to:
- Intelligent Image / Video Analytics
- Digital Image and Video Processing
- Image Rendering and Quality
- Imaging Sensors and Acquisition Systems
- Content Based Image/Video Retrieval
- Vision for Graphics
- Human Behavior Understanding
- Deep Artificial Intelligence
- Motion and Tracking Algorithms and Applications
- Watermarking Methods and Protection
- Image Data Structures and Databases
- Color Reproduction
- Image Compression, Coding, and Encryption
- Statistical and Structural Pattern Recognition
- Performance Analysis and Evaluation
- Novel Image Processing Applications
- Machine Learning Technologies for Vision
- Multimedia in Bioinformatics
- Virtual Reality and Simulations
- Augmented Reality Image Processing
- Computational and Architectural Aspects of Human Vision
- Innovative Multimedia Systems or Devices
- Internet / Mobile Multimedia Sharing
- Intelligent e-Health based on Multimedia Analysis
- Games and Gamification
- Optimization Methods in Multimedia systems
- Vision and Languages
Submitted papers (.pdf format) must use the A4 IEEE Manuscript Templates
for Conference Proceedings
remember to add Keywords to your submission.
Submitted papers may be 6 to 8 pages. Up to two additional pages may be
added for references. The reference pages must only contain references.
Overlength papers will be rejected without review.
Paper submissions must conform with the “double-blind” review policy. This
means that the authors should not know the names of the reviewers of their
papers, and reviewers should not know the names of the authors. Please
prepare your paper in a way that preserves anonymity of the authors.
- Do not put the author names under the title.
- Avoid using phrases such as “our previous work” when referring to
earlier publications by the authors.
- Remove information that may identify the authors in the
acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs).
- Check supplemental material (e.g., titles in the video clips, or
supplementary documents) for information that may identify the authors’
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors.
- Papers without appropriate blinding will be rejected without review.
Papers submitted to MCNA must be the original work of the authors. The may
not be simultaneously under review elsewhere. Publications that have been
peer-reviewed and have appeared at other conferences or workshops may not
be submitted to MCNA. Authors should be aware that IEEE has a strict policy
with regard to plagiarism
authors' prior work must be cited appropriately.
Please ensure that you submit your papers with the full and final list of
authors in the correct order. The author list registered for each
submission is not allowed to be changed in any way after the paper
Please proofread your submission carefully. It is essential that the
language use in the paper is clear and correct so that it is easily
understandable. (Either US English or UK English spelling conventions are
All accepted papers in MCNA2020 and the workshop co-located with it will be
submitted to IEEEXplore for possible publication.
More information about the hpc-announce