[hpc-announce] SOSP '19 Call for Papers

Samer Al-Kiswany alkiswany at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 12 08:36:36 CDT 2019

Hello,

The ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles SOSP (https://sosp19.rcs.uwaterloo.ca/) will be held on October 27-30, 2019, in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada.

SOSP'19 seeks to present exciting, innovative research related to the design, implementation, analysis, evaluation, and deployment of computer systems software. SOSP takes a broad view of the systems area and solicits contributions from many fields of systems practice, including, but not limited to, operating systems, file and storage systems, distributed systems, cloud systems, mobile systems, secure systems, embedded systems, dependable systems, system management and virtualization. We also welcome work that explores the interface to related areas such as computer architecture, networking, programming languages, and databases. In keeping with SOSP tradition, we will favor work that explores new territory, continues a significant research dialogue, or reflects on experience with or measurements of state of the art implementations. Papers of particular merit will be forwarded to ACM Transactions on Computer Systems for possible publication.

Important Dates
Abstract registration    April 17, 2019
Complete paper due    April 24, 2019

Please view the complete call for papers (https://sosp19.rcs.uwaterloo.ca/cfp.html) for details, including a list of topics of interest and submission instructions.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Samer Al-Kiswany, University of Waterloo
SOSP'19 Publicity Chair
sosp19 at gmail.com