[hpc-announce] ISPASS 2019 Call for Posters
twenisch at umich.edu
Fri Dec 21 18:51:35 CST 2018
The IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and
Software (ISPASS) provides a forum for sharing advanced academic and
industrial research work focused on performance analysis in the design of
computer systems and software. ISPASS 2019 will be held March 24 through
26, 2019 in Madison, WI. Authors are invited to submit ongoing or late
breaking research, tools or benchmarks extended poster abstracts in any of
the following fields:
* Performance and power evaluation methodologies
* Analytical modeling
* Statistical approaches
* Tracing and profiling tools
* Simulation techniques
* Hardware (e.g., FPGA) accelerated simulation
* Hardware performance counter architectures
* Power, temperature, variability and/or reliability models for
* Microbenchmark-based hardware analysis techniques
* Foundations of performance and power analysis
* Bottleneck identification and analysis
* Power and performance analysis of commercial and experimental hardware
* Multithreaded, multicore and many-core architectures
* Accelerators and graphics processing units
* Memory systems, including storage-class memory
* Embedded and mobile systems
* Enterprise systems and data centers
* Computer networks
* Power and performance analysis of emerging workloads and software
* Software written in managed languages
* Virtualization and consolidation workloads
* Internet-sector workloads
* Embedded, multimedia, games, telepresence
* Deep learning and convolutional neural networks
* Application and system code tuning and optimization
* Confirmations or refutations of important prior results
In addition to ongoing or late breaking research, the conference is an
ideal forum to publicize new tools and benchmarks to the community. These
extended poster abstracts, which can detail tools and benchmarks in any of
the above fields of interest, will be judged primarily on their potential
impact and use rather than on their research contribution.
See http://www.ispass.org<http://www.ispass.org/> for submission details.
* Extended poster abstract submission: January 25, 2019
* Notification: February 1, 2019
* Conference: March 24-46, 2019
ISPASS 2019 extended poster abstract submission website:
Please make sure that your submission satisfies all the requirements listed
* The extended poster abstract must be original material that has not
been previously published in another conference or journal, nor is
currently under review by another conference or journal. Note that you may
submit material presented previously at a workshop without copyrighted
* The content of the submission is limited to two (2) 8.5"x11"
single-spaced double-column pages using 10 pt or larger font, excluding
references. Submissions that exceed the length limit or deviate from the
formatting requirements may be rejected without review.
* References must list all authors for any reference with fewer than 10
co-authors. Complete author lists facilitate the review process.
* Do not omit references to provide anonymity, as this leaves the
reviewer unable to grasp the context. Instead, if you reference your own
work, do it in third person, as if you were referencing someone else's
* Your submission must be formatted in such a way that it is clear to
understand (including plots and diagrams) with a black-and-white print-out.
* The extended poster abstract must be submitted in PDF format. We
cannot accept any other format, and we must be able to print the document
just as we receive it.
* We strongly suggest that you use only the four widely-used printer
fonts: Times, Helvetica, Courier, and Symbol.
* You may use IEEE Conference templates (
as long you use the conference version of the template and follow the
formatting requirements above.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce