[hpc-announce] Call for Participation. ISPDC2018: The 17th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing, 25 - 28 June 2018, Geneva, Switzerland

Abdennadher Nabil (HES) nabil.abdennadher at hesge.ch
Sun Apr 22 12:22:43 CDT 2018

ISPDC’2018: The 17th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed
Computing
University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Western Switzerland (HES-SO), hepia
Geneva, Switzerland, June 25-28, 2018
http://lsds.hesge.ch/ISPDC2018

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate to the 17th
International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC’2018).
Following very successful runs since 2002 at locations all over Europe,
the next ISPDC edition will be held from 25 to 28 June 2018,
in Geneva, Switzerland. It will be organised by University of Applied
Sciences and Arts (HES-SO) and the University of Geneva.

The mission of ISPDC is to bring together researchers, engineers, and
practitioners involved in the development of new algorithms,
architectures and applications for parallel and distributed computing,
as well as visualisation and post-processing.
The goal is to provide an interactive and friendly yet professional
forum for original research contributions describing novel ideas,
groundbreaking results or quantified system experiences.

Confirmed speakers : http://lsds.hesge.ch/ISPDC2018/keynote-speakers/

Registration : http://lsds.hesge.ch/ISPDC2018/registration/

Organizing Committee: http://lsds.hesge.ch/ISPDC2018/people/

We look forward to seeing you in Geneva in June 2018.

Symposium chair
Nabil Abdennadher