[hpc-announce] CFP -- IEEE Cluster 2018
rge at clemson.edu
Mon Nov 20 07:42:34 CST 2017
IEEE CLUSTER 2018
September 10 - 13, 2018, Belfast, UK.
The IEEE Cluster Conference serves as a major international forum for presenting and sharing recent accomplishments and technological developments in the field of cluster computing as well as the use of cluster systems for scientific and commercial applications. Cluster 2018 involves participants (researchers, developers, and users) from academia, industry, laboratories, and commerce, coming together to discuss recent advances and trends in, but not limited to:
* Applications, Algorithms, and Libraries
* Architecture, Networks/Communication, and Management
* Programming and Systems Software
* Data, Storage, and Visualization
More details can be found at https://cluster2018.github.io/technical/.
* Abstract deadline: May 1st 2018
* Full Papers due: May 8th 2018 (this is a hard deadline; no extensions are anticipated)
* Paper Acceptance Notification: July 3rd 2018
* Camera-ready deadline: July 31st 2018
* Conference: September 10-13 2018
* Deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe>
* Dimitrios Nikolopoulos, Queen's University Belfast, UK
* Bronis R. de Supinski, Queen's University Belfast, UK
* Paul H J Kelly, Imperial College London, UK
Local Arrangements Chair:
* Katie Stewart, Queen's University Belfast, UK
Rong Ge, Ph.D.
School of Computing
Email: rge AT clemson DOT edu
Office: Rm 209 McAdams Hall
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce