[hpc-announce] CANCELLED: DANS-PGAS Workshop at ICS'17

Siddhartha Jana siddharthajana24 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:42:12 CDT 2017

================================

Apologies for duplicate emails

================================

This is to notify that the DANS-PGAS Workshop (Data Analytics and Numerical
Simulation with Partitioned Global Address Space Models) - scheduled to be
held in conjunction with ICS'17, has been **cancelled**.

We are aware that these couple of weeks are filled with multiple
overlapping deadlines for SC-17, and related events. In order to encourage
a more concentrated participation in PGAS-related events, we would like to
therefore redirect the attention of all the interested authors to the 2nd
Annual PGAS Applications Workshop (PAW), to be held in conjunction with
SC17 on Nov 13:

http://sourceryinstitute.github.io/PAW/

Thanks again for your interest.