[hpc-announce] Call for Workshops: 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid’17)
FRANCISCO JAVIER GARCIA BLAS
fjblas at inf.uc3m.es
Wed Jun 29 11:05:02 CDT 2016
(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)
Call for Papers for the 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid’17)
Call for Workshops
The organizers of the 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGrid’17) call for proposals for workshops to be co-located with CCGrid’17. Workshops should provide forums for discussion among researchers and practitioners on focused topics or emerging research areas relevant to the community. Organizers may structure workshops as they see fit, including invited talks, panel discussions, presentations of work in progress, fully peer-reviewed papers, or some combination of the above. Workshops could be scheduled for half a day or a full day, depending on interest, space constraints, and organizer preference. Organizers should design workshops for approximately 20-40 participants, to balance impact and effective discussion.
The peer-reviewed accepted papers of organized workshops will be published in the CCGrid proceedings. Each paper must have at least two reviews for being eligible for publication.
• Deadline for Workshop Proposals: September 15, 2016
• Notifications of Acceptance: October 15, 2016
Workshop proposals must submitted in PDF format and should include:
• The name and acronym of the workshop.
• An abstract (0.5-1 page) of the workshop.
• A brief description of why and to whom the workshop is of interest.
• A list of topics of interest.
• The names and affiliations of the workshop organizers, and ideally, of a significant portion of the program committee.
• A description of the expected structure of the workshop (papers, invited talks, panel discussions, etc.)
• Data about previous offerings of the workshop (if any), including the attendance, the numbers of papers or presentations submitted and accepted, and the links to the corresponding websites.
• A publicity plan for attracting submissions and attendees. Please also include expected number of submissions, accepted papers, and attendees that you anticipate for a successful workshop.
Please, submit your proposal through the Easy chair place for the conference: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccgrid2017.
In the track list, select: Workshops proposal.
If you are interested in presenting a workshop at this conference and you need info, please contact the workshops chairs:
• Florin Isaila (fisaila at inf.uc3m.es), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
• Sandra Gesing (sandra.gesing at nd.edu), Notre Dame University, USA
Dr. Javier García Blas
Computer Architecture, Communications and Systems Area.
Computer Science Department. UNIVERSIDAD CARLOS III DE MADRID
Avda. de la Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés (Madrid), SPAIN
e-mail: fjblas at arcos.inf.uc3m.es
fjblas at inf.uc3m.es
FAX: (+34) 916249129
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce