[hpc-announce] IEEE Cluster 2016: Call for Tutorials
balaji at anl.gov
Wed Apr 20 22:14:25 CDT 2016
CALL FOR TUTORIALS
IEEE Cluster Conference 2016
September 12-16, 2016
The Cluster 2016 tutorials program will give attendees in depth
instruction on a broad range of topics on the design of clusters and
related technologies and on effectively managing or using cluster
resources and services. Cluster 2016 invites proposals for tutorials,
either full day (six hours) or half-day (three hours).
All tutorials will be presented on September 12, 2016.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Please see the Cluster 2016 call for papers for topics of interest.
Proposals are limited to a 3 page description that should include the
* A title, an abstract (400 words maximum),and a syllabus;
* Discussion of the topic's relevance;
* Goals and any demonstrations or exercises, including a description
of the equipment that presenters will provide for these exercises;
* A description of the target audience;
* Prerequisite background and content level;
* An indication of half-day or full-day duration;
* If applicable, details on when/where the tutorial has been presented
before, including attendance numbers.
In addition to the 3 page description, please include the following:
* A slide deck from a recent tutorial (if one exists) or a draft slide
* A brief biographical sketch of each presenter (2 pages per
Please note that the number of presenters is limited to 2 for a
half-day tutorial and to 3 for full day tutorial.
A single pdf file with all the material described above should be
submitted to the EasyChair submission system.
Please submit via the submission system:
Tutorial Proposals Submission Deadline May 9, 2016
Tutorial Proposals Acceptance Notification June 9, 2016
Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zurich
Visit the Cluster web site for updates: http://www.ieeecluster2016.org
More information about the hpc-announce