[hpc-announce] CFP: Fourth International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL 2016)

Simon McIntosh-Smith cssnmis at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 05:34:04 CDT 2015

* Call for Papers *

Now in its fourth year, the International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL) will be hosted by TU Wien in Vienna, Austria, at the C3 Convention Center on April 19th-21th 2016.  April 19th is reserved for an Advanced Hands On OpenCL tutorial with April 20th – 21st consisting of a mix of keynotes, academic papers, technical presentations, tutorials and poster sessions.

We are inviting high-quality submissions in four categories:

 * Full Academic Papers. As in previous years these will undergo peer review by at least three reviewers each, with accepted papers being published in the ACM international conference proceedings series after the conference.

* Technical Presentations. These are an opportunity to talk about work in progress or more industrially-focused work. Submission only requires an abstract, with slide sets being made available online via the conference website after the workshop.

* Tutorials. We are inviting proposals for quarter day or half day tutorials on OpenCL-related topics.

* Posters. These will be on show during the whole workshop. Submission is via an abstract and we will exhibit as many of high-quality posters as we can.

IWOCL will publish formal proceedings of the accepted papers in The ACM International Conference Series (ACM ICPS).  See: IWOCL 2013-14 ACM Proceedings, IWOCL 2015 (available shortly).

Details of the selection criteria and how to submit your paper or tutorial proposal via EasyChair can be found in the official call for papers:

  http://www.iwocl.org/conf-2016/call-for-papers/

* Important Dates *

Submission deadline: Friday 29th January, 2016 (23:59 Anywhere On Earth - AOE)

Notification will be by the end of February 2016.

We hope to see many of you at Vienna in April!

With best wishes,

Simon McIntosh-Smith, University of Bristol, on behalf of the IWOCL Steering Committee:

Karl Rupp, TU Wien (local chair for IWOCL’16)
Ben Bergen, Los Alamos National Laboratory
David Kaeli, Northeastern University
Tim Lewis, Croftedge Marketing Limited

--
Head of the HPC group and University of Bristol Business Fellow
High Performance Computing and Architectures, Department of Computer Science