[hpc-announce] [Extended Deadline Sep. 15, 2015] CFP: DataCom 2015: International Conference on Big Data Intelligence and Computing (IEEE/ACM/Elsevier/Springer Sponsored)
Anna.Kobusinska at cs.put.poznan.pl
Fri Aug 21 08:47:37 CDT 2015
2015 International Conference on Big Data Intelligence and Computing（DataCom 2015）
Dec. 19th-21st, 2015, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
CALL FOR PAPERS (*submission deadline: Sept. 15, 2015*)
Big data is a rapidly expanding research area spanning the fields of computer science and information management, and has become a ubiquitous term in understanding and solving complex problems in different disciplinary fields such as engineering, applied mathematics, medicine, computational biology, healthcare, social networks, finance, business, government, education, transportation and telecommunications.
The goal of the 2015 International Conference on Big Data Intelligence and Computing (DataCom 2015) is to establish an international forum for engineers and scientists to present their ideas and experiences in the fields of Big Data intelligence and computing. DataCom 2015 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in Big Data. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version (with at least 30% new material) for review and publication in special issues of international journals. Welcome to Chengdu, which has great weather, genuine Sichuan cuisine and many famous tourism places, such as Jiuzhai Valley, Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, Emei Mountain and so on.
DataCom 2015 will be held on Dec. 19th-21st, 2015 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● The 5Vs of the data landscape: volume, variety, velocity, veracity, value.
● Big data science and foundations, analytics, visualisation and semantics.
● Software and tools for big data management.
● Security, privacy and legal issues specific to big data.
● Big data economy, QoS and business models.
● Intelligence and scientific discovery.
● Software, hardware and algorithm co-design, high-performance computing.
● Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis.
● Algorithmic, experimental, prototyping and implementation.
● Data-driven innovation, computational modelling and data integration.
● Data intensive computing theorems and technologies.
● Modelling, simulation and performance evaluation .
● Hardware and infrastructure, green data centres/environmental-friendly perspectives.
● Computing, scheduling and resource management for sustainability.
● Complex applications in areas where massive data is generated.
Submission Deadline: Sep. 15, 2015
Author Notification: Oct. 15, 2015
Camera Ready: Oct. 31, 2015
Registration Deadline: Nov. 15, 2015
DataCom 2015 Organizing Committee invites proposals for one-day workshops affiliated with the conference and addressing research areas related to the conference. The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press. Submit workshop proposals to workshops chairs via emails (E-mail: datacom2015 at hotmail.com).
Papers need to be prepared according to the IEEE format, no more than 6 pages and submitted in PDF format via the DataCom 2015 submission site:
Accepted and presented papers will be included into the IEEE Conference Proceedings published by IEEE CS Press. Authors of accepted papers, or at least one of them, are requested to register and present their work at the conference, otherwise their papers will be removed from the digital libraries of IEEE CS after the conference.
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in IOV 2015, after further extensions, will be published in special issues of several SCI/EI Indexed journals including
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing
- Computers and Electrical Engineering (SCI Indexed, Elsevier)
- Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (SCI, Springer),
- Mobile Information Systems (SCI Indexed)
- Microprocessors and Microsystems (SCI Indexed, Elsevier)
- Journal of Supercomputing (SCI Indexed, Springer)
- Computer Networks (SCI Indexed)
- International Journal of Big Data Intelligence (InderScience)
- International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (EI, Scopus, ACM DL)
- Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences
Please visit the DataCom 2015 website http://umc.uestc.edu.cn/conference/DataCom2015/DataCom_specialissue.php for the complete listing of all the journals.
Geoffrey Fox, Indiana University, USA
Yeh-Ching Chung National, Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
Beniamino Di Martino, Second University of Naples, Italy
Christophe Cérin, University of Paris XIII, France
Weizhe Zhang, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Hao Wang, Aalesund University College, Norway
Xingang Liu, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
Robert C. H. Hsu, Chung Hua University, Taiwan
Laurence T. Yang, St. Francis Xavier University, Canada
Irena Bojanova, University of Maryland University College, USA
Jie Li, Tsukuba University, Japan (IEEE TSCBD Chair)
Jinsong Wu, Bell Laboratories, China
Rajkumar Buyya, University of Melbourne, Australia
Yunquan Zhang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Anna Kobusinska, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
Xingde Jia, Texas State University, USA
International Liaison Chairs
Shawkat Ali, The University of Fiji, Fiji
Daming Wei, Tohoku University, Japan
Yang Xiang, Deakin University, Australia
Xiaoming Li, University of Delaware, USA
Please visit the DataCom 2015 website http://umc.uestc.edu.cn/conference/DataCom2015/DataCom_techcommittee.php for the complete listing of organizing committee and TPC members.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce