[hpc-announce] CFP: IHPCES 2015 (5th International Workshop on Advances in High-Performance Computational Earth Sciences) in conjunction with ICCS 2015
xingca at simula.no
Thu Nov 6 06:53:56 CST 2014
** CALL FOR PAPERS **
*Fifth International Workshop on Advances inHigh-Performance Computational
Earth Sciences:Applications and Frameworks (IHPCES-2015)*
In conjunction with ICCS 2015 Conference
Reykjavik, Iceland, June 1-3
Paper Submission Due (10-pages): January 10, 2015
Author Notification: February 15, 2015
Camera-Ready Papers: March 2, 2015
IHPCES 2015 invites original contributions on all topics related to
Computational Earth Sciences, including, but not limited to:
* Simulations using high-end supercomputers in earth sciences, as well as
multi-physics simulations and applications.
* Modeling/large-scale simulations on natural disaster
* Advanced numerical methods for computational earth sciences, such as FEM,
FDM, FVM, BEM/BIEM, Mesh-Free method, Particle method, LBM, etc.
* Numerical algorithms and parallel programming models for computational
* Optimization and reengineering of applications for both conventional
multi- and many cores processors, or specified accelerators such as GPU and
* Pre/post processing and handling of large-scale data sets
for computational earth sciences, such as parallel visualization, parallel
mesh generation, I/O, data mining, etc.
* Frameworks and tools for development of codes for computational earth
sciences on Peta/Post-Peta/Exa Scale Systems.
All accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings of
ICCS2015, published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia
Computer Science series:
Detailed workshop info: http://heim.ifi.uio.no/xingca/IHPCES2015/
Henry Tufo, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
Xing Cai, Simula Research Laboratory/University of Oslo, Norway
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hpc-announce