[hpc-announce] CFP CLASP2014

Alan Tan yst1 at students.waikato.ac.nz
Tue Aug 5 00:53:29 CDT 2014

Hi,

Would appreciate if you can help forward the following call for paper to
your mailing list.

Thank you for your time and your help.

[Please accept our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this
message.]

[CALL FOR PAPERS]

CLASP 2014: The 2014 International Workshop on Advances in Cloud Computing
Legislation, Accountability, Security and Privacy

In conjunction with the 7th IEEE/ACM IEEE/ACM International Conference on
Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2014)

Link: https://crow.org.nz/clasp2014.html