[ExM Users] debugging suggestions for non-static main-wrap segfault

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:05:47 CDT 2014

I don't have any particular insight into the cause of the segfault, I can
help with the debugger though.

You need to point gdb at the tclsh that is being used by turbine (which is
just a shell script).  You can locate the correct tclsh by looking at TCLSH
in scripts/turbine-config.sh in the turbine install directory.

- TIm