[Darshan-users] no valid logfile in instrumenting io500

Zoya Masih zoyamasih92 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:10:00 CST 2023

Hi,
I've configured darshan with * ./configure --with-log-path=/log/file/path
--with-jobid-env=SLURM_JOB_ID --prefix=/bin/file/path --with-mod-mem=500
CC=mpicc*
I get no error in installing the Darshan. Then In the app io500, I put
*CC=/mpicc.darshan/file/path
*in Makefile. In the file mpicc.darshan I wrote the output of the
commands *mpicc
--show and darshan-config --dyn-ld-flags (the content of the file is
attached). *
After a slurm job, an invalid log file is produced with the name *2023*
which is empty.
Please guide me in solving the problem, as it is so important to me and I
do not have any other reference to refer to.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
Zoya Masih