[Darshan-users] darshan-job-summary.pl question

Snyder, Shane ssnyder at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 20 09:41:33 CDT 2020

Great, thanks for the update, Jeff!

FWIW, we're plotting some changes to our analysis tools to base them off of Python rather than the combination of technologies our current tools are based on (including Perl and LaTeX stuff, as you see). We're hopeful that will allow these tools to be more maintainable going forward, and in this case, hopefully expressing required dependencies is greatly simplified. We'll keep the community posted as we make progress there.

In the mean time, I'll update darshan-util docs to list the package you mention as an explicit dependency.

--Shane