[Darshan-users] Darshan Fortran wrapper on Blue Gene Q

Harms, Kevin N. harms at alcf.anl.gov
Thu Mar 12 09:33:25 CDT 2015

Kay,

  there are two issues here:

  (1) The wrapper generators don't work for BG/Q. I'm attaching some
modified ones for you. I believe that should allow all C, C++ and F77
codes to work.

  (2) There is an ongoing issue with IBM and the F90 MPI library. This
library is bypassing MPI_Init and calling PMPI_Init directly. One work
around is to link with the mpixlf77 wrapper. I have a PMR open on the
issue but haven't received any updates yet.

kevin