[Darshan-users] Darshan pre-release: 2.2.9-pre2

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 5 20:19:00 CDT 2014

Darshan 2.2.9-pre2 is now available for download.  The changes since
pre1 are:

- bug fixes to the Cray PE 2.x environment support (thanks to testing
from Yushu Yao)
- --enable-shared option for darshan-util (suggested by Matthieu Dorier)

We'll be doing some cross-platform testing with 2.2.9-pre2 this week to
try to wrap up a final release.

thanks,
-Phil