[Darshan-users] Using darshan for non-MPI programs

Michael Kluge michael.kluge at tu-dresden.de
Thu Jun 6 14:21:52 CDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

I tried this today with OpenMPI and it looks like that mpirun does some
magic as well which is need to initilize MPI within PMPI_Init()
correctly. This needs some more work, probably one needs to read
/proc/self/cmdline to recreate argc and argv for MPI_Init or at least to
put the correct binary into argv[0]. I'll try a bit more but at least
this stuff started and did'nt generate loader errors or segfault.

Regads, Michael