[Cookie-users] icc license problem

Boyana Norris norris at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 30 06:33:04 CDT 2009

I'm not sure what the problem is, but right now I get no errors when
icc, perhaps there was something wrong with the license server. It is
extremely slow, however, so I'll email Rick to ask about that.

Boyana

--
Boyana Norris, Computer Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
norris at mcs.anl.gov, +1.630.252.7908, http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~norris/