[Cookie-users] icc license problem

Sri Hari Krishna Narayanan snarayan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 29 22:58:24 CDT 2009

Hi Albert,

Here is a snippet of a mail Rick Bradshaw sent out :

This is just a heads up for those of you using commercial software on
our Linux machines. If you have trouble getting a license today all
you will have to do is update your environment, which should just be
running "resoft"

Hope this solves the issues.

Krishna