[Cookie-users] Using PAPI on Cookie

Van Bui coscbui at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:49:34 CDT 2009

Hi Albert,

There can also be internal hardware conflicts with using too many memory
counters in a single run. I often have to try out different sets of counters
that can be counted together in a single run.

Other performance tools on the system that can also access the PAPI counters
include PerfSuite and TAU.

/disks/large/soft/tau-2.18
/disks/large/soft/perfsuite-0.6.2b3

I have not tried using PAPI directly, but that is of course another option.
Let me know if you have any questions about using these tools.

-Van