[cgma-dev] CGMA issue found by GRUMMP developers

Tim Tautges timothy.tautges at cd-adapco.com
Fri Sep 12 10:17:28 CDT 2014

Hi Evan,
   I don't see anything clearly wrong with the fix.  I haven't gotten wind of anybody really using the Cholla stuff in
recent versions of Cubit, though if they changed something there I'd think it would have been for a reason involving its
usage.  I'll ask any of the Cubit dev's I see at the IMR in a month (Rajeev, remind me, or let's gang up on them there).

- tim

--
Timothy J. Tautges
Manager, Directed Meshing, CD-adapco