[cgma-dev] Cubit 14

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jan 29 09:25:28 CST 2014

Hi all,

I've been bitten by this as well, since I was using an older SVN checkout with local patches applied. It would be nice if some header that was present in old revisions (e.g., geom/GeometryQueryTool.hpp) included cgm_version.h whenever it exists. That way, at compile time, the version number can either be determined or inferred due to the lack of CGM_MAJOR_VERSION without any header checks.

	Just my 2 cents,
	David