[cgma-dev] Cubit 14

Andrew Davis davisa at engr.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:27:22 CST 2014

Hi Iulian

cgmurl I can see, I doubt I have ever used it, why is there more than
one for cubit12.2?

Also  I was using 13.1 from branches (no cgm_version.h) , not 13.1.1
from tags (which has cgm_version.h)

Out of curiosity, should there not be a 13.1.1 on branches? Perhaps now
that 13.1 is out of date you could replace it with
13.1.1? Same for 12.2-merge?

Andy