[cgma-dev] Cubit 14

Andrew Davis davisa at engr.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:19:14 CST 2014

Hi Paul

Its that readCGM.cpp calls for #include "cgm_version.h", which doesnt
appear in versions of CGM less than 14.0.

Here is the link for svn/cgm13.1
https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/cgm/branches/cubit13.1/, compare
with that of 14.0, https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/cgm/trunk/

cgm_version.h appears in 14.0 and not in 13.1, and thus we fail to build
readCGM when we try to build with 13.1

Andy