[cgma-dev] Cubit 14

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:15:17 CST 2014

Hi Andy,

Can you remind me of the specific symptom?  Is it the existence of the
version file that needs to be backported (perhaps not), or is it the use
of the version info to change the behavior that needs to be backported
(perhaps)?

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal