[cgma-dev] CMake build system

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 11:01:28 CST 2014

David,

The CMakeLists.txt files were from cubit14.0 codes, and were used for a
reference when we integrated cgm on cubit for file lists. But not actually
used on CGM part. Please disregard this part of code.

Jane

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:49 AM, David Thompson <david.thompson at kitware.com

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)