[cgma-dev] CMake build system

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Jan 21 10:49:47 CST 2014

Hi all,

Now that I can build the most modern cgm on my machine, I see that some subdirectories of CGM now have CMakeLists.txt files -- each creating a separate project, and with no toplevel project. When I add a toplevel project, it does not quite build. When I fix it so things compile, there is no libcgm created; instead a separate library exists for each subdirectory (I guess autoconf builds libcgm from these "convenience libraries"?).

Are the CMake files work in progress or remnants that have been abandoned?

	Thanks,
	David