[cgma-dev] CGM Instance

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 15 15:29:02 CST 2014

Isn't this related to heavy use of "singleton" pattern by CGM ?
I think that it is hard to get rid of some of the classes in cgm. so even if you have a new moab instance,  some cgm classes might linger around.

Although, I thought that a new moab instance would automatically mean a new cgm instance. Probably you can check in the debugger if you are really getting an old cgm class.

Iulian