[cgma-dev] MeshKit "make check" error

Alexander Vizard avizard at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:20:00 CST 2014

hello,

I have been able to configure and compile Meshkit on my Mac running OS 10.8
Mountain Lion using iGeom(CGM, OCE), imesh (moab), and iRel (lasso). After
configuring the software as shown on the install directions and running
"make", I do not see problems. However, running "make check" provides a
list of errors, referencing a file in the utils folder called
test-suite.log. This file contains the following:

   MESHKIT 1.5pre: utils/test-suite.log

1 of 1 test failed.

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: MKUtils_test (exit: 133)
==============================

dyld: Library not loaded: libTKSTL.7.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/avizard/Downloads/MeshKit/utils/./MKUtils_test
  Reason: image not found

The same missing library is referenced when compiling "example_ebmesh.cpp",
however a search of my computer shows that the file does exist. in
"/basedirectory/oce/lib/". Is this issue common on Mac, and is there a way
to have the software recognize that the file exists so that it works
correctly? As always, I appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

Sincerely,

Alexander Vizard
avizard at gwmail.gwu.edu