[cgma-dev] Opencascade directory missing from link line

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:35:26 CST 2013

Iulian, Jed

I double checked my build of occ on CGM trunk, it's working fine. I found
that my LD_LIBRARY_PATH has /home/jhu/occ660/build/lib which is the library
path. That's why I didn't see this error.

CGM_EXT_LDFLAGS is the correct one to add occ library path as well as other
libraries, I will check in the patch soon, it should solve Jed's problem.

Please let us know if it still bother you.

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)