[cgma-dev] Opencascade directory missing from link line

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 1 12:05:00 CST 2013

Thanks Jed,

Jane, please review this patch. Did you compile cgm trunk against OpenCascade ?
On my laptop (ubuntu 12.04), I need something like this. Maybe I am adding too much, maybe only occ lib path should be added, we have a variable OCC_LIB_FLAG, that usually is defined with -L/path/to/occ/lib, after configuration.

Thanks,
Iulian