[cgma-dev] get_graphics for OpenCascade?

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 11:05:54 CDT 2013

Sorry I didn't see the last two post before I sent out mine. David, is the
meshing code fast enough for you?

Jane

--
Jane Hu

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called
according to his purpose, all things are working together for good."
(Romans 8:28)