[cgma-dev] get_graphics for OpenCascade?

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Aug 15 11:33:13 CDT 2013

Hi Jane,

> Sorry I didn't see the last two post before I sent out mine. David, is the meshing code fast enough for you?

I will give it a try when it makes it into meshkit. It certainly sounds like a better solution than trying to fix or work around problems in the underlying modeling kernel.

However, it would be nice if geom/GeometryQueryTool.cpp paid attention to the return value of gqe->get_graphics() so that calls to GeometryQueryTool::get_graphics(BodySM*, ...) would return failure instead of SUCCESS with an empty output.

	Thanks,
	David