[cgma-dev] CGMA with Cubit not reading ACIS files

Jane Hu janejhu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:31:23 CDT 2013

Yes, it should support all engines. You can look at CubitCompat.cpp for
file types that current cgm supports for importing:

Model_File_Type
CubitCompat_file_type( const char* file_type )
{
  if (!file_type)
    return MFT_NOT_DEFINED;
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(ACIS);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(ACIS_SAT);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(ACIS_SAB);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(ACIS_DEBUG);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(IGES);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(CATIA);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(STEP);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(PROE);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE_G);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE_SAT);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE_PROE_PART);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE_PROE_ASM);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(GRANITE_NEUTRAL);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(NCGM);
  CUBIT_COMPAT_FT_ELIF(CATIA_NCGM);