[cgma-dev] Make check errors...

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 27 11:13:40 CDT 2012

| Hello all,

| LPATH didn't seem to work. Stuart - have you had success with that? A
| related question is: what do we expect developers to do when writing
| their own apps? Is it sufficient to just include cgm,make? Shouldn't
| we just be able to do the same thing in our tests?

| Paul

I think that is the idea. But cgm.make is part of the install, in a way, while make check should be part of the build test, before you do the install.

What I still don't understand in libtool, is that moab and meshkit "make check"s are fine in ubuntu 12, shared build, while cgm and lasso need the changes that I sent earlier.

Somebody who knows more about autotools should be able to figure the right solution. (mine I consider a hack :( )

Iulian