[cgma-dev] Link Mesquite and CGMA (and Lasso)

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 6 08:41:01 CST 2011

Hi Dan, It seems that your CGMA build is not successful. What geometry engine did you use? I mean, how did you configure CGMA? There are some building instructions on http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/CGM First of all, what kind of geometry do you plan to support? OpenCascade is open source, otherwise you need licenses for ACIS or Cubit. For OpenCascade, you need to configure and build it on your system. Follow the instructions from here: http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/BuildingOcc65 You also need to patch OCC 6.5, follow the instructions in <cgm>/README.OCC, README.OpenCascade Did "make check" succeed on your CGM build? Iulian ----- Original Message -----