[cgma-dev] Link Mesquite and CGMA (and Lasso)

Dan Le dan_le at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 6 06:47:12 CST 2011

Hello,
I'm Le, Dan , student from TU-Darmstadt Germany. I'm working at a
project for the Uni,
   which should optimize the mesh while still obtain the object geometry.
 From Mesquite [1] documentation,
I'm trying to link Mesquite with the iGeom implementation (CGMA) and
iRel (Lasso [2]).
When I try to link CGMA and Lasso (and MOAB [3]) with:
   ./configure --with-imesh
IMESH_DEFS=/home/dan/moab-4.1.0/itaps/imesh/iMesh-Defs.inc --with-igeom
IGEOM_DEFS=/home/dan/cgma-12.2.0b1/itaps/iGeom-Defs.inc --with-irel
IREL_DEFS=/home/dan/lasso-3.0pre/iRel-Defs.inc
then:
checking for iGeom.h... yes
checking for iGeom_dtor in iGeom library... no
checking for iGeom_destroy in iGeom library... no
configure: error: iGeom library unsuable:
the hole terminal output is in the log file. What can I do to link those
implementations?
Since the installation is not easy for me, any help (Tutorial) is
appreciated.

Sincerely
Le, Dan

PS: [1] ,[2],[3] are all from